When Hazrat Musa (A.S) met his Lord 

After Hazrat Musa (A.S) had completed the time agreed upon between he and his father-in-law that he would herd sheep. He was traveling for the land of Egypt, after having been away from it for more than ten years. During a cold, wintery night he became lost on the way .
  Hazrat Musa (A.S) met his Lord  on Koh-e-Toor

He settled down, making a camp between some mountain passes and mountains that were covered with snow.There was sleet, dense clouds, darkness and fog everywhere. He began to try to make a fire in order to produce some light. While he was in this condition, he saw a fire from the side of the mountain. It appeared to him to be a fire glowing from the right side of the mountain . 
when he saw the fire he said that he would find someone who can guide him to the road.When he reached near the mountain he listen a voice.
He was called from the right side of the valley, in the blessed place, from the tree: "O Musa! Verily, I am Allah.'' “I am your Lord the One Who is talking to you and addressing you So take off your shoes”.Valley’s name was Tuwa. Allah said, "O Musa, do you know why I chose to speak to you directly out of all of the people'' Musa said, "No.'' Allah then said, "Because I have not made anyone humble himself as much as you have humbled yourself. ''So perform Salah for My remembrance.
Then Allah asked what is that in your right hand, O Musa.” He said: "This is my stick, where on I lean on it while I am walking and wherewith I beat down branches for my sheep Allah said: "Cast it down, O Musa! He cast it down, and the stick changed into a huge snake and it moved with rapid movements. Then Allah has commanded him to place his hand into the opening of his garment. When Hazrat Musa (A.S) put his hand into the opening of his garment and brought it out, it came out shining as if it were a half moon.
Then Allah commanded Musa to go to Fir`awn to convey the Message Allah. Hazrat Musa (A.S) requsted his Lord to expand his chest for his mission And appoint for him a helper from his family, Harun, his brother.
Allah said Go you and your brother with My Ayat, My proofs, evidences and miracles.And do not, you both, slacken and become weak in My remembrance.Invite (mankind) to the way of your Lord with wisdom and fair preaching, and argue with them in a way that is better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top