QURRANI  PRAYERS

 
Prayer for forgiveness
"Our Lord! Punish us not if we forget or fall into error, our Lord! Lay not on us a burden like that which You did lay on those before us ; our Lord! Put not on us a burden greater than we have strength to bear. Pardon us and grant us forgiveness. Have mercy on us. You are our Mawla (Patron, Supporter and Protector) and give us victory over the disbelieving people.
'' Al - baqra 286
O my Lord! Forgive me and my brother, and admit us into Your mercy, for You are the Most Merciful of those who show mercy.
Airaf   151
Forgive us and have mercy on us: for You are the best of those who forgive
Airaf 155
"O my Lord! Make me one who performs Salah, and (also) from my offspring, our Lord! And accept my invocation. "Our Lord! Forgive me and my parents, and (all) the believers on the Day when the reckoning will be established.
Ibrahim : 40 ,41
We hear, and we obey. (We seek) Your forgiveness, our Lord, and to You is the return (of all)
Al-baqra :  85
"Our Lord! Keep perfect our light for us and grant us forgiveness. Verily, You are Able to do all things.''
Tahriim 8
"My Lord! Forgive me, and my parents, and him who enters my home as a believer, and all the believing men and women. And to the wrongdoers grant You no increase but destruction!'')
Nuuh 28
Our Lord! Forgive us our sins and our transgressions, establish our feet firmly, and give us victory over the disbelieving folk.'')
Al- Imran  :147
. Our Lord! Forgive us our sins and expiate from us our evil deeds, and make us die along with Al-Abrar (the most righteous.
"Our Lord! We have wronged ourselves. If You forgive us not, and bestow not upon us Your mercy, we shall certainly be of the losers.''
-
"Our Lord! You comprehend all things in mercy and knowledge, so forgive those who repent and follow Your way, and save them from the torment of the blazing Fire!
Al:moomin :7
Prayer for parents 
 
"My Lord! Bestow on them Your mercy as they did bring me up when I was young.'')
bani Israil :24
"My Lord! Grant me the power and ability that I may be grateful for Your favor which You have bestowed upon me and upon my parents, and that I may do righteous good deeds, such as please You, and make my offspring good. Truly, I have turned to You in repentance, and truly, I am one of the Muslims.
''Ahqaf:15 
prayer for victory
 
"Our Lord! Pour forth on us patience, and set firm our feet and make us victorious over the disbelieving people.''
Albqra:250
My Rabb! give me from Yourself a pure offspring. You are indeed Hearer of prayer.
Al Imran   :  37 
Prayer for repentance
 
"Our Lord! And make us submissive unto You and of our offspring a nation submissive unto You, and show us our Manasik, and accept our repentance. Truly, You are the One Who accepts repentance, the Most Merciful.
Al- baqra : 128
Prayers for patience
 
"Our Lord! Pour forth on us patience, and set firm our feet and make us victorious over the disbelieving people.'
Al- baqra 250
Our Lord! pour out on us patience, and cause us to die as Muslims.''
Al-Airaf :  126
Prayer for Good in world and hereafter 
 
And ordain for us good in this world, and in the Hereafter. Certainly we have Hudna unto You.
Airaf: 156–
"Our Lord! Give us in this world that which is good and in the Hereafter that which is good, and save us from the torment of the Fire!''
Al-baqra  : 201
-
"My Lord! Grant me the power and ability that I may be grateful for Your favor which You have bestowed upon me and upon my parents, and that I may do righteous good deeds, such as please You, and make my offspring good. Truly, I have turned to You in repentance, and truly, I am one of the Muslims.''
Ahqaf:15

Prayer  for eden garden

Our Lord! And make them enter the `Adn (Eternal) Gardens which you have promised them -- and to the righteous among their fathers, their wives, and their offspring! Verily, You are the Almighty, the All-Wise.)
Al:Moomin :  8

Prayer for mercy

-
Our Lord! Make us not a trial for the folk who are wrongdoers.) And save us by Your mercy from the disbelieving folk.'
Yunas : 85, 86
"My Lord! Bestow on them( parents) Your mercy as they did bring me up when I was young.''
Bani Israeel  :  24
Lord: "Verily, distress has seized me, and You are the Most Merciful of all those who show mercy.''
Ambia:83
"Our Lord! Punish us not if we forget or fall into error, our Lord! Lay not on us a burden like that which You did lay on those before us ; our Lord! Put not on us a burden greater than we have strength to bear. Pardon us and grant us forgiveness. Have mercy on us. You are our Mawla (Patron, Supporter and Protector) and give us victory over the disbelieving people.''
Al- baqra  :  86
Prayer for right way
 
"My Lord! You have indeed bestowed on me of the sovereignty, and taught me something of the interpretation of dreams - the (Only) Creator of the heavens and the earth! You are my Wali in this world and in the Hereafter. Cause me to die as a Muslim, and join me with the righteous.'
Yusaf : 101
Prayer for peace in city
O my Lord! Make this city ۔ one of peace and security, and keep me and my sons away from worshipping idols.
Ibraheem : 35
Prayer for setting in  another place
"My Lord! Let my entry be good, and (likewise) my exit be good. And grant me from You a helping authority,'') 
Bani Isreel  :  80
 
Our Lord! Rescue us from this town whose people are oppressors; and raise for us from You one who will protect, and raise for us from You one who will help.'')
Al- Nisa  
"And say: `My Lord! Cause me to land at a blessed landing place, for You are the Best of those who bring to land.''
Prayer for easy task in life
He said: "O my Lord! Open for me my chest.''
"And ease my task for me;''

Taha :  25,  26
Prayer for fair judgement


He said:"My Lord! Judge You in truth! Our Lord is the Most Gracious, Whose help is to be sought against that which you attribut
Ambia : ۱۱۲


194. "Our Lord! Grant us what You promised us through Your Messengers and disgrace us not on the Day of Resurrection, for You never break (Your) Promise.'')
Al-Imran: 194
Our Lord comprehends all things in His knowledge. In Allah (Alone) we put our trust. Our Lord! Judge between us and our people in truth, for You are the best of those who give judgment
Airaf : 89

Prayer for help of God
  "O my Lord! Help me because they deny me.''
Al- Mominoon:26 
Prayer for acceptance of dedication
"O my Lord! I have vowed to You what is in my womb to be dedicated for Your services, so accept this from me. Verily, You are the All-Hearer, the All-Knowing.''
Al-Imran: 35
. "Our Lord! We believe in what You have sent down, and we follow the Messenger ﴿`Isa﴾; so write us down among those who bear witness.''
Al: Imran:  53
Prayer for salvation from the torment of the Fire
"Our Lord! You have not created this without purpose, glory to You! Give us salvation from the torment of the Fire.
Prayer for ifruq from unbelievers
"O my Lord! I have power only over myself and my brother, so Ifruq us from the rebellious people!''
Al-maida : 25
Prayer for witness
"Our Lord! We believe; so write us down among the witnesses.'')
Al-maida  :  85
Prayer for sustenance
"O Allah, our Lord! Send us from heaven a table spread (with food) that there may be for us -- for the first and the last of us -- a festival and a sign from You; and provide us sustenance, for You are the Best of sustainers.''
Al-maida : 116
.Prayer for saving from sin
. (9. And save them from the sins, and whomsoever You save from the sins that Day, him verily, You have taken into mercy.'' And that is the supreme success.
Almwmn :9
Prayer for repetance
"Our Lord! In You we put our trust, and to You we turn in repentance, and to You is the final Return.'
Mumtahanah 4
Also read             

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top