Pray of Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH)


It is proper for whoever supplicates to Allah to also ask for the benefit of his parents and offspring But for what Muhammad pray .
Once Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) prayed from Allah
“O Allah, Save my Ummah! O, Allah, Save my Ummah! O, Allah, Save my Ummah! 

and cried. Allah said to the angel Jibril, "O Jibril, go to Muhammad, and Your Lord has more knowledge, and ask him what makes him cry.'' Jibril came to the Prophet and asked him, and he repeated to him what he said in his supplication. Allah said, "Go to Muhammad and tell him this; `We will make you pleased with your Ummah, O Muhammad, and will not treat them in a way you dislike.''Most favourite pray of Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) was
   " Rabana atina fi dunia hasana tan wa fil  akhirat hasana wa qina  azab un nar

Pray of Hazrat Ibrahim (A.S) 

Allah accepted his supplication.

Surah Ibrahim

The first House of worship appointed for mankind was that at Bakkah Makkah, full of blessing. In it are manifest signs, the Maqam of .Ibrahim; whosoever enters it, he attains security
Hazrat Ibrahim (A.S) had two sons Isma`il and Ishaq. It is well-known that Isma`il was thirteen years older than Ishaq. When Ibrahim took Isma`il and his mother to Makkah, while Isma`il was still young enough to nurse, he supplicated to Allah,
O my Lord! Make this city Makkah a place of peace and security and keep me and my sons away from worshipping idols.

Surah Ibrahim
35. And (remember) when Ibrahim (Abraham) said: "O my Lord! Make this city (Makkah) one of peace and security, and keep me and my sons away from worshipping idols.
36. "O my Lord! They have indeed led astray many among mankind. But whoso follows me, he verily is of me. And whoso disobeys me, - still You are indeed Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
37. "O our Lord! I have made some of my offspring to dwell in an uncultivable valley by Your Sacred House (the Ka'bah at Makkah); in order, O our Lord, that they may perform As-Salat (Iqamat-as-Salat), so fill some hearts among men with love towards them, and (O Allah) provide them with fruits so that they may give thanks.
38. "O our Lord! Certainly, You know what we conceal and what we reveal. Nothing on the earth or in the heaven is hidden from Allah.
39. "All the praises and thanks be to Allah, Who has given me in old age Isma'il (Ishmael) and Ishaque (Isaac). Verily! My Lord is indeed the All-Hearer of invocations.
40. "O my Lord! Make me one who performs As-Salat (Iqamat-as-Salat), and (also) from my offspring, our Lord! And accept my invocation.

Pray of Hazrat Yunus (A.S)

“There is no God but You Glorified be You! Truly, I have been of the wrongdoers'' 
relief from all hardships

When Yunus found himself in the belly of the fish, he thought that he had died. Then he moved his legs. When he moved his legs, he prostrated where he was, then he called out: `O Lord, I have taken a place of worship to You in a place which no other person has reached.''


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top