In the name of Allah who is most gracios most merciful

Virtues of Ayat –ul-Qursi

Al-Baqra _255 




This is Ayat Al-Kursi and tremendous virtues have been associated with it, for the authentic Hadith describes it as `the greatest Ayah in the Book of Allah. This ayat testifies that Allah is the Ever Living, Who never dies, Who sustains everyone and everything. All creation stands in need of Allah and totally relies on Him, while He is the Most Rich, Who stands in need of nothing created. No shortcoming, unawareness or ignorance ever touches Allah. He is aware of what every soul earns.He has perfect watch over everything, nothing escapes His knowledge. No secret matter is secret to Him. Among His perfect attributes, is the fact that He is never effected by slumber or sleep.
The deeds of the day are resurrected in front of Him before the deeds of the night, and the deeds of the night before the deeds of the day. His Veil is light, and if He removes it, the rays from His Face would burn whatever His sight reaches of His creation.
To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth indicates that everyone is a servant for Allah, a part of His kingdom and under His power and authority. 

There is none in the heavens and the earth but comes unto the Most Gracious Allah as a servant. Verily, He knows each one of them, and has counted them a full counting. And everyone of them will come to Him alone on the Day of Resurrection without any helper, or protector or defender . These Ayat assert Allah's greatness, pride, and grace, and that no one dares to intercede with Him on behalf of anyone else.
Size of kursi is very large .If the seven heavens and the seven earths were flattened and laid side by side, they would add up to the size of a ring in a desert, compared to the Kursi.''
Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) said
that this Ayah has a tongue and two lips with which she praises the King Allah next to the leg of the Throne.
Once Abu Ayyub had some dates and a Ghoul used to take some, and he complained to the Prophet. Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) said to him, "When you see her, say, `In the Name of Allah, answer to the Messenger of Allah'.'' Abu Ayyub said that when she came again, he said these words and he was able to grab her. She begged, "I will not come again,'' so Abu Ayyub released her. Abu Ayyub went to Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) and the Prophet asked him, "What did your prisoner do'' Abu Ayyub said, "I grabbed her and she said twice, `I will not come again,' and I released her.'' The Prophet said, "She will come back.'' Abu Ayyub said, "So I grabbed her twice or three times, but each time I would release her when she vowed not to come back. I would go to the Prophet who would ask me, `What is the news of your prisoner' I would say, `I grabbed her, then released her when she said that she would not return. The Prophet would say that she would return. Once, I grabbed her and she said, `Release me and I will teach you something to recite so that no harm touches you, that is, Ayat Al-Kursi.'
Abu Ayyub went to the Prophet and told him, and the Prophet said, "She is liar, but she told the truth.''

At-Tirmidhi
In Arabic, `Ghoul' refers to the Jinn when they appear at night.
Al-Bukhari
Abu Hurayrah said, "Allah's Messenger assigned me to keep watch over the Sadaqah of Ramadan. A person snuck in and started taking handfuls of foodstuff. I caught him and said, `By Allah, I will take you to Allah's Messenger.' He said, `Release me, for I am meek and have many dependents and am in great need.' I released him, and in the morning Allah's Messenger asked me, `What did your prisoner do yesterday, O Abu Hurayrah' I said, `O Allah's Messenger! He complained of being needy and of having many dependents, so I pitied him and let him go.' Allah's Messenger said, `Indeed, he told you a lie and will be coming again.' I believed that he would show up again, for Allah's Messenger had told me that he would return. So, I watched for him. When he showed up and started stealing handfuls of foodstuff, I caught hold of him again and said, `I will definitely take you to Allah's Messenger.' He said, `Leave me, for I am very needy and have many dependents. I promise I will not come back again.' I pitied him and let him go. In the morning Allah's Messenger asked me, `What did your prisoner do last night, O Abu Hurayrah!' I replied, `O Allah's Messenger! He complained of his great need and of too many dependents, so I took pity on him and set him free.' Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) said, `Verily, he told you a lie; he will return.' I waited for him attentively for the third time, and when he came and started stealing handfuls of the foodstuff, I caught hold of him and said, `I will surely take you to Allah's Messenger as it is the third time you promised not to return, yet you returned.' He said, `Let me teach you some words which Allah will give you benefit from.' I asked, `What are they' He replied, `Whenever you go to bed, recite Ayat Al-Kursi- 
                                                                                    Ibne-Kathir
Allahu la ilaha illa Huwal-Hayyul-Qayyum, till you finish the whole verse. If you do so, Allah will appoint a guard for you who will stay with you, and no Shaytan will come near you until morning.' So, I released him. In the morning, Allah's Messenger asked, `What did your prisoner do yesterday' I replied, `O Allah's Messenger! He claimed that he would teach me some words by which Allah will grant me some benefit, so I let him go.' Allah's Messenger asked, `What are they' I replied, `He said to me: Whenever you go to bed, recite Ayat Al-Kursi from the beginning to the end, Allahu la ilaha illa Huwal-Hayyul- Companions were very keen to do good deeds. Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) said, `He spoke the truth, although he is a liar. Do you know whom you were talking to, these three nights,Abu Hurayrah said, "No".
Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) said ," It was shaytan.
These Ayat assert Allah's greatness, pride, and grace, and that no one dares to intercede with Him on behalf of anyone else.
Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) said
"In the day of rescurration I will stand under the Throne and fall in prostration, and Allah will allow me to remain in that position as much as He wills. I will thereafter be told, "Raise your head, speak and you will be heard, intercede and your intercession will be accepted''. The Prophet then said, "He will allow me a proportion whom I will enter into Paradise.'' 
who will get shade


who will get shade 

 Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) said

Allah will give shade to seven, on the Day when there will be no shade but His: A just ruler, a youth who has been brought up in the worship of Allah, a man whose heart is attached to the Masjid, from the time he goes out of the Masjid until he gets back to it, two persons who love each other only for Allah's sake and they meet and part in Allah's cause only, a man who gives charitable gifts so secretly that his left hand does not know what his right hand has given, a man who refuses the call of a charming woman of noble birth .
                                                     Sahi bukhari and Sahi muslim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top