Allah forgives Mistakes and Sins
When we ever made a mistake, as hang to our father or bothering our brother then realized our error and felt sorry for it. Have we ever thought that we disobeyed Allah when we annoyed our father or mother and got our self in trouble.We should always remember that by making errors and committing sins, We expose ourself to Allah’s punishment in this life and the next life. This is why We should feel sorry for making mistakes and wish that We had not made them. Then, when we wish to end our feelings of guilt and sorrow, know that Allah forgives sins. So, always ask Him to forgive our mistakes and errors, and know that He promised to accept the supplication from us.
Allah is the only One Who forgives sins and mistakes. He is also the Most Generous, because He does not expose the believers who commit sins in front of His creation. He also saves them from the punishment for these mistakes if they ask for His forgiveness.
Allah said,
In Surah Al-Imran verse 135
None has a greater forgiveness than Allah and His mercy embraces all things. No one can give mercy to those who make mistakes except Allah. Only Allah, our Lord, forgives sins.
Hadith
According to Abu Huraira (R.A) Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) told "Once a man committed an error and said, `O Lord! I committed an error, so forgive me.' Allah said, `My servant knew that he has a Lord Who forgives or punishes for the error. I have forgiven My servant.' The man committed once again and said same words. I have forgiven My servant.' The man committed another error and said again the same words Allah forgave him the third time and then four times. Allah again forgave him and said ,'' so let him do whatever he likes''
Istighfaar
"Istighfaar means to ask Allah to forgive you for a sin or mistake that you have made.''
This is so that He hides your mistake from people and does not punish you for it. People make many mistakes, and this is why they should always ask Allah to forgive them so that He will give them His mercy.
Allah said in Al-Nisa verse 110
"And whoever does evil or wrongs himself but afterwards seeks Allah's forgiveness, he will find Allah Oft-Forgiving"
Sometimes Allah orders His slaves to ask Him to forgive them.
As Allah says in Surrah Muzzamal verse 20
“And ask Allah for His forgiveness. Truly, Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.”
It is said that remember Him and seek forgiveness from Him often for all of your matters. For verily, He is Most Forgiving, Most Merciful to whoever seeks His forgiveness. .
And Allah said,
“Seek the forgiveness of your Lord and turn to Him in repentance.”
“And all of you turn to Allah in
repentance, O believers, so that you maybe successful.” (24:31)
In other Verses, Allah says good things about those who always seek His forgiveness. For example, Allah said,
“And those who seek Allah’s forgiveness in the last hours of the night.” (3:17)
And He said, “And those who, when they have committed Faakishah (illegal sexual acts) or wronged themselves with evil, remember Allah and ask forgiveness for their sins. And none can forgive sins but Allah” (3:135)
In other Verses, Allah commands His
Honorable Messenger to ask Him to forgive him and the rest of the Muslims,
Allah said in surah Muhammad (PBUH)
“And ask forgiveness for your sin, and also for (the . sin of the believing men and believing women.”
Hadith
Holy Prorhet (PBUH) always prayed as
"O Allah, forgive my sin, my ignorance, my immoderation in my affairs, and all that You know better about my faults than myself." O Allah, forgive for me my joking, my seriousness, my unintended error, and my mistakes -- and I have done of all that.
Hadith
It is also reported in the Sahih that HolyProphet (PBUH) used to say at the end of the prayer,
" O Allah, forgive for me what I have previously done, what I may commit in future, what I have committed secretly, what I have committed openly, what I have done excessively, and all sins that You know better than me. You are my God. There is no true God except You. It is also recorded in the Sahih that he used to say,
O people! Repent to your Lord! Verily, I ask Allah for forgiveness and repent to Him more than seventy times every day."
Allah says in Al-Naisa :106
“And seek the forgiveness of Allah, certainly Allah is Most Forgiving, Most Merciful.”
Allah says that Those people who are concerning their proclamation of faith, by performing the difficult deeds are patient while performing acts of obedience and abandoning the prohibitions.
They beg Allah's pardon in the last hours of the night and this testifies to the virtue of seeking Allah's forgiveness in the latter part of the night. "
Hadith
Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) said
"Every night, when the last third of it remains, our Lord, the Blessed, the Superior, descends to the lowest heaven saying, "Is there anyone to ask Me, so that I may grant him his request Is there anyone to invoke Me, so that I may respond to his invocation Is there anyone seeking My forgiveness, so that I may forgive him''
Two Sahihs
Hadith
The Two Sahihs recorded that `Hazrat A'ishah (R.A) said, "The Messenger of Allah(PBUH)  performed Witr during the first part, the middle and latter parts of the night. Then, later in his life , he would perform it only during the latter part.'' `Abdullah bin `Umar used to pray during the latter part of the night would start supplicating to Allah and seeking His forgiveness until dawn.
Ibn Abi Hatim.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top